The grand launch of new team of MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) Development Forum, West Bengal and felicitation of Dr. Mamta Binani as the President of MSME Development Forum took place today afternoon at The Park Hotel, Kolkata.
MSME Development Forum is a NGO founded by Mr. Rajnish Goenka, who is a Board Member of MSME Ministry Government of India and also the forum’s Chairman. This Forum became active in the year 2014 and has organized various Events, Summits, Workshops, Expos & Seminars all over India & abroad too. Their upcoming Expo is going to be held from 15th to 17th September 2022 at Le Meridian Hotel, New Delhi. MSME Development Forum, West Bengal has been active since last 5 years. Now, a new team is being led by Dr Mamta Binani as its President with more than 40 executive team members to promote & conduct awareness program to boom MSME in West Bengal.
The event was graced by the presence of Mr. Rajnish Goenka, Chairman MSME Development Forum, New Delhi; Dr. Mamta Binani, President MSME Development Forum, WB; Mr. Suresh Karmali, Chief General Manager National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), Kolkata; Mr. Debabrato Mitra, Joint Director MSME Development Institute, Kolkata; Mr. Pramod Kumar Goenka, Secretary General MSME Development Forum, WB; Mr. Sidharth Mandal, Assistant General Manager- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)and many others. They all explained about facilities provided by Government under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Government of India.
Speaking on this occasion, Dr. Mamta Binani, President MSME Development Forum, West Bengal said, “The motto of West Bengal Chapter is to give information, support, advocacy for start-ups, Women Entrepreneurs, Schedule Caste Start-ups, establish udyam by new policy developed by government. MSMEs are an important sector for the Indian economy and have contributed immensely to the country’s socio-economic development. It not only generates employment opportunities but also works hand-in-hand towards the development of the nation’s backward and rural areas.”
Mission of MSME Development Forum-West Bengal for Year 2022-2025 lists few of these points:
- To create awareness among the MSME’s about Schemes by conducting programmes in urban and rural areas.
- To inform about the MSME Policies of the Government among women and young entrepreneurs including startups and self-help groups.
- Encourage the MSME to adoption of new technology in their business.
- To inform and help the MSME’s to avail the Government Credit schemes and marketing support schemes.
- Conducting programmes and seminars with eminent professionals in Corporate Laws and other securities market laws.
- The forum will educate and inform the MSMEs about developments in recent technologies, New Legislations, Notices, circulars, Rules & Regulations through its monthly e-news bulletins, Journals or magazines.